Why you need SAP Business One?
Designed specifically for small and midsize businesses, SAP Business One is a single, affordable application for managing your entire business with greater clarity, including financials, sales, customer relationships, and operations. It helps streamline your end-to-end operations, gain instant access to complete information, and accelerate profitable growth.
SAP Business One is the package that competes most directly with Sage 100 and Sage 300 including sales, CRM, financial and operations modules. More than 47,000 customers in 150 countries use Business One.
SAP Business One Philippines – Key features
The main aspects of SAP B1 integration include connecting different processes at a single database. Small-scale services can also reduce their operational costs immensely as they do not have to install a host of business management protocols. SAP B1 delivers all of the following required features in a compact system:
1. Administration – where setup of the vatious core settings in the application are done
2. Financials – Chart of Accounts and Journal Entries
3. Opportunities – Lead Generation for Sales and Purchases
4. Sales(A/R) – Sales flow (Quotation > Order > Delivery > Invoice)
5. Purchasing(A/P) – Purchase flow (Quotation > Order > Delivery > Invoice)
6. Business Partners – Leads, Customers and Suppliers
7. Banking – Payments of Incoming (sales) and Outgoing (purchase) payments
8. Inventory – goods to be sold/purchased are maintained and quantity/value in warehouses tracked
9. Resources master data of resources (machines and people used in production defined (capacity and planning)
10. Production – Bill of Materials master data is maintained and Production order creation
11. Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
12. Service – creation and maintenance of service contracts, service calls are created
13. Human Resources – employee master data (Names, Contract information, roles etc.)